Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pinch...."Ouch!!!"


Pinch…ouch!

Hi Mom! I’m in Israel!

Today we got our first look of Jerusalem. Jerusalem! We started out today with a group photo on Mt. Scopus. Mt. Scopus gives us a panorama view of the Old City and it’s a great place to take a photo with the whole group. But the next stop was even better…. The Mount of Olives! Oh yea! The Mount of Olives! Please, please look up the Mt. of Olives in the Bible. This place is where some of the most amazing things have happened and WILL happen. It’s definitely a goose bumps place. Am I really standing here? Pinch, ouch! Yes, I am!

The Eastern Gate… I could stare at the Eastern Gate for a long time. Jesus is coming thru this gate you know! Pinch…ouch! Wow!


I do this most the day… Garden of Gethsemane, Upper Room…pinch…ouch! House of Caiaphas, Yad Vashem…Pinch…ouch! Then to top the day off, we got back to the hotel in time to relax before dinner and after dinner Pastor Dave Sumrall from the Philippines enlightened us about our Bibles! I’m sooooo tired!!

Tomorrow is my favorite day…come back and find out why!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys and am wanting to be there.I guess my faith wasn't as high as last year or I would be with you right now.Can't e\wait to see all the pics Kim.Keep um coming!Is Travis with you this time?I have some good pics of him .I'll send you.Love seeing all the people and you reminded me of Pastor David'after dinner lessons.I loved those too.See you guys tomorrow.If you go to the wall pray that my husband and I can join you next tour.
    Rosetta

    ReplyDelete