Monday, February 1, 2010

butterflies and daydreaming...


7 DAYS!


I walked in the office today and the first thing I did before I even took off my coat was correct the countdown on my whiteboard to read "7". I feel like such a kid sometimes... counting down the days, getting that funny butterfly feeling inside...and daydreaming. Lumi and I have talked to so many people who are just as excited about this trip. Everyone is now in "packing mode" and this is the week where we get more calls about luggage, weather and packing than any other week. It's fun to hear the excitement in everyone's voice.


There will be 128 people with us next week. 25 of those will be from the Philippines and Pastor David Sumrall's church, Cathedral of Praise. Of course the group is broken down into 4 buses so that we actually experience Israel in intimate groups of 35 or so. Every bus will have their own guide and driver and the group as a whole will meet at various times during the week and every night at dinner.


7 days from this moment I imagine I'll be hearing an announcement... "Welcome to Continental flight 84 with non-stop service to Tel Aviv; we'd like to begin pre-boarding the aircraft..." If you see me in the airport you'll notice that I will look calm, cool and collected - but inside, that inner child is jumping up and down!


Where will you be in 7 days? If you will not be hearing that announcement with us this time, then consider coming with us in June of this year. Start your own count down now (133 days until the June tour departs!) and get your own butterflies! It's truly a trip of a lifetime.


Call us or visit our website for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. Kim and Pastor David and Beverley and Pastor Peter Sumrall.I am asking God to richly bless you with the most delightful experiences ever since you blessed me so much last Feb.I am a changed person after stepping out in faith and joining you last Feb.Even though you didn't know I was coming until I was almost there,you treated me with the love of Jesus and I still weap as I think about your kindness.I am still your most dedicated intercessor Peter.Your love of Jesus will forever remain with me.Thank you again.Pray for me when you go to the Western wall that I'll be able to join all of you for an upcoming tour.
    Rosetta Evans(your missing person 2/16/09-2/23/09

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosetta we DO miss you! I was thinking about you on the plane ride to Tel Aviv! Remembering your faith and joy!

    ReplyDelete